Bruster's Ice Cream & Yogurt
Atlanta is known for many things: The incredible music scene, the Braves, and the scorching summer heat. But not to worry. Bruster's Ice Cream & Yogurt is open seven days a week, all year long, to provide the best ice cream this side of the Mississippi River. It's even certified Kosher by the Atlanta Kashruth Commission! Monthly sample flavors like Thin Mint (made with real Girl Scouts Thin Mint cookies!) challenge your taste buds to try something new, while all your old ice cream favorites are always there to greet you. You can even bring in a banana on Banana Thursday and get half off the price of a banana split!
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic and Laid Back Casual
- Noise Level
- People Watching, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Worth Noting
- Free baby cones to kids under 40 inches tall, and free "doggie sundaes" for your pet! Also, every Monday Emory students can get $.25 off any adult item with valid student ID. Bruster's Ice Cream & Yogurt also has catering options.
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Between Calibre Woods Dr. and LaVista Rd. NE
- Free Lot