Chevy's Diner & Ice Cream Parlor
McDonough, GA 30253
Mon.-Thurs. 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
Fri-.Sat. 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sun. 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Traditional and Classic, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt, and Sandwiches
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Cafe, Diner, and Ice Cream Parlor
- Smoking: No
With paint barely dry on the walls, Chevy’s Diner & Ice Cream Parlor has settled right into their new home in McDonough Square. Walking into this retro inspired diner is like entering a capsule that takes you back in time; it’s sure to spark nostalgia. The 50s style décor and memorabilia adorning the place will have you asking where’s “The Fonz”. While old-fashioned hamburgers and ice cream is a staple on the menu, this part diner/part pub also serves beer and wine. It’s ideal for Sunday afternoons out with the family and perfect for a relaxing night out with your 25 and over friends.
- Bar Style
- Brewpub, Lounge, and Wine
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Family Friendly, Laid Back Casual, Theme, and Trendy
- Historic Landmark, Jukebox, Kids Menu, Private Ownership, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Metered and Nearby