Atlanta, GA 30307
Mon.-Thu.: 5:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat.: 5:30 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: Steaks and Seafood
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Reservations: Accepted . If reservations are not available at the time you'd like, Kevin Rathbun Steak has eight bar tables and a cocktail area for full service dining.
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
While Kevin Rathbun's portrait graces the wall of his third Inman Park restaurant, chances you will also see the man himself overseeing all the details at this restaurant, which features a Kansas City-inspired menu. Though steak takes center stage, there are also plenty of seafood options. If you're open to sharing, the steaks for two are an excellent option, especially when paired with the the elbow mac-and-cheese tart and the jalapeno creamed corn.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene and Upscale
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Kevin Rathbun Steak offers private dining in their Cookbook Library. The dining room is located in a 100-year-old renovated wine cellar.
- Celebrity Chef, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, and Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Kevin Rathbun Steak has a patio with 12 tables.
- Cross Streets
- Corner of Irwin & Krog Street.
- Street and Valet