Atlanta, GA 30314
Daily 8 a.m-11 a.m., Sunday Brunch 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Mon.-Thurs. 11 a.m.-10 p.m., Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-11 p.m., Sun 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Southern and Soul Food
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25) . $$ - $$$
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Cafe, Diner, and Fine Dining
- Smoking: No
Popular for their food and even more for the crowd, Paschal's is a true Atlanta staple. When it comes to food, southern cuisine is found at it's finest here. The menu is full of southern favorites that are made to be both attractive to the palette and to the eye. When it comes to decor, the restaurant is second-to-none. With two levels to dine, a full bar, and cafe all enclosed in one place, Paschal's has something for everyone. Make sure to check out the dessert menus!
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bar Scene, Family Friendly, Moderate, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Kids Menu, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- American Express, Cash, Debit Cards, Discover Card, Major Credit Cards, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- Corner of Fair St. and Northside Dr.
- On Site