Atlanta, GA 30305
Mon.-Thu. 10 a.m.-2 a.m.
Fri.-Sat. 24 hours
Sun. 10 a.m.-midnight
- Cuisine: American Southern
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Sunday Brunch, Weekday Brunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15) . $$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Cafe and Diner
You first feel like you’re at home when eating at Café Dupri, then you see Janet Jackson and that’s when you realize you not in your one bedroom apartment in College Park. You are at one of Georgia's "it" cafés. The full bar and late night meals are the best before and after the club. Entertainment is a must for the So So Def king; there is a live DJ Friday from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. and live jazz every other Wednesday for the patrons' listening pleasures. From surf and turf to brunch to their famous fried green tomatoes, Café Dupri is health conscious and filling.
- Music Style
- Jazz and Rhythm & Blues
- Outdoors Only
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Celeb Spotting, Cozy, Family Friendly, High Energy, Laid Back Casual, Trendy, and Upscale
- Private and VIP Rooms
Private rooms available with booth seating and flat screens.
Jermain Dupri and Janet Jackson have a special private room with a two way mirror flat screen and spacious seating.
- Live Music
Live DJ every Friday from 8 p.m.-2 a.m.
Live jazz every other Wednesday
- Noise Level
- Early Bird Specials, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Kids Menu, Late Night, Live Performances, Local Artists, Local Bands, On-site Merchandise, Online Menu, Open 24 Hours, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, Takeout/Carryout, and VIP
- Worth Noting
- Try the salmon burger; the juices will run down your hand.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- On Site