This popular deli has a wide selection of sandwiches, from traditional favorites such as turkey and roast beef to "signature" sandwiches such as the godfather, which is stuffed with Italian meats (genoa salami, cappicola and proscuitto). A range of salads, including tortellini and sweet broccoli salad, and sweet desserts such as cookies and carrot cake help make the lunch complete. In the morning, Reuben's serves up egg sandwiches, and there are nine types of bagels to choose from.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, High Energy, and Laid Back Casual
- Noise Level
- Catering, Delivery, Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. $10 delivery charge, $25 minimum order
- Cross Streets
- Poplar St. and Walton St.
- Metered and Street Parking Difficult