Atlanta, GA 30329
Sun. - Fri. 11 a.m. - 4 a.m.
Sat. 11 a.m. - 3 a.m.
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Admission Price: Depends on the entertainment, $5-$10
- Music Style: Blues, Cajun, and Rock
- Smoking: Yes
Zuffy’s Place, the rebirth of the old Fuzzy’s Place on North Druid Hills Road, is around the corner from the old location at its new space at 1860 Corporate Blvd. The original closed in 2007 after the untimely death of namesake and owner Fuzzy Cawthon.
Zuffy's is resurecting the memory of Fuzzy's the well-known music bar that has been around for decades. Live bands including local and national blues acts perform in a Big Easy-style environment. The drinks are nicely priced, and they are still serving the late Chef Joe Dale's outstanding Cajun food recipes, including blackened tilapia, crayfish etouffee, and jambalaya.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Gay and Lesbian, Romantic, Singles, and Strictly Platonic
- Live Music
- Yes. Live bands perform often, please check for show times.
- Cross Streets
- Across from the Pink Pony.