Two Urban Licks
A Concentrics Venue
Atlanta, GA 30312
Monday - Thursday: 5:30 p.m.- midnight
Friday - Saturday: 5:30 p.m. - 1 a.m.
Sunday: 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Bottle Service and Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Business Casual
Voted one of the top 50 restaurants in the U.S., Two attracts AtIanta's sophisticated and bustling crowds. If the open-air garden and the amazing open-styled kitchen does not impress guests, the live jazz and flavor-rich, seafood-infused menu will! The open kitchen showcases award-winning chefs cooking an array of American dishes, and a 14-foot tall wooden rotisserie takes center-stage. Guests are blown away by the fresh and flavorful menu which changes nightly, and the massive wine wall of more than 42 wines made especially for Two. Combining scenery and activity brings out the metropolitan best that is one of Atlanta's cherished hot spots.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, High Energy, Trendy, and Upscale
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Yes both patios are available.
- Live Music
Live blues Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 p.m. - 11 p.m.
and Friday and Saturday from 7:30 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Noise Level
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Small patio overlooking rail road tracks in the rear and a front courtyard.
- Cross Streets
- Freedom Parkway
- Paid Lot and Valet