Food For Life Supreme Restaurant
Food for Life Supreme is a place where dining is a passionate art form; where food, service and atmosphere combine to create an unmatched dining experience. By offering satellite music, free wireless internet, Wellness water, original artwork and a tropical décor, food is only 10 % of the Food For Life Supreme experience. The other 90% is a multidimensional serving of vibrancy, artistic expression and unparalleled ambiance. Going beyond the trendy draw of healthy eating, Food for Life offers cooking classes, nutritional consultations, scholarship funds for youth in the community and encourages community networking and the promotion of small businesses. Not only do they successfully nurture the physical body, but they nurture the soul, which makes all guest return for more!