Atlanta, GA 30313
Mon.-Thurs. 12 p.m.-1 a.m.
Fri. 11 a.m.-3 a.m.
Sat. 12 p.m.-3 a.m.
Sun. 12 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Pizzeria
- Music Style: Dance, Electronica, Hip Hop, Pop, and Rap
The oft-imitated and ever-popular Slice lives up to its reputation with a hip-hop soundtrack, distinctive pizza pies and a high-energy bar scene. Rap superstars such as Jermaine Dupri, Young Jeezy, T.I. and many others hang out at this Castleberry Hill hotspot. The DJ sounds range from chart-topping rap to electronic breakbeats, and the menu covers specialty pizzas (the "sweet pea za's," a vegetarian delight with spinach, sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and feta cheese) and unique sandwiches (the "bada boom," which layers turkey, swiss cheese, sauerkraut and thousand island dressing).
- Bar Style
- DJ, Lounge, Music, and Neighborhood
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bar Scene, Bustling, Celeb Spotting, Edgy, High Energy, Laid Back Casual, Singles, and Trendy
- Noise Level
- Internet Access
- Free wireless Internet
- Delivery, Disc Jockey, Entertainment, Late Night, Online Menu, Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef, People Watching, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout
- Average Drink Price
- $8-$10 for well drinks, $4 beer, $6-$7 for glass of wine
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Debit Cards, Major Credit Cards, and Traveler's Checks Accepted
- Cross Streets
- Between Fair St. and Walker St.
- Street and Street Parking Difficult
- Wheelchair Access