Atlanta, GA 30307
Tue.–Thu. 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Fri. 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
Sat. 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 5-11 p.m.
Sun. 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 5 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
Sun. 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Cuisine: Pacific and Californian
- Meals Served: Dinner and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Wine
This Inman Park spot, formerly known as Pacific Kitchen, brings a taste of California cuisine to Atlanta. The eatery places an emphasis on local organic produce and freshly grown herbs. Menu favorites, such as the mini fish tacos and the avocado eggrolls, can still be found here. Entrees range from the sesame-grilled salmon and the pan-seared seabass to the honey-marinated flank steak and the crusted blue-cheese New York strip. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, Laid Back Casual, and Romantic
- Online Menu, Scenic View, and Signature Dishes
- $10 bottomless Bellinis and mimosas at brunch on Saturdays and Sundays
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating