Dunwoody, GA 30338
- Hours: Mon.-Sat. 11 a.m.-1:30 a.m.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Salads, and Sandwiches
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Smoking: Outdoors Only
- Bar Style: Neighborhood, Pool Hall, Pub, and Sports
Ye Olde Dunwoody Tavern is the neighborhood spot right in the heart of Dunwoody. A popular place for social gatherings, Dunwoody Tavern is the after work haven for many Atlantans and a weekend spot to hangout with friends and have a few brews. If it's a burger you crave, try the black and bleu! Hang out, watch some sports, come out to special events and have your own private shindig. Enjoy great food, free wifi, pool, jukebox jams and more. The outdoor patio is a hot spot in nice weather.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, and Laid Back Casual
- Pool Tables, Trivia, and Darts
- Afterhours, Entertainment, Late Night, Online Menu, and Jukebox
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities and Wifi
- Available and Free Lot