Atlanta, GA 30305
Mon.-Fri.: 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Mon.-Thu.: 5:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Fri.-Sat.: 5:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m.
Sun.: 6 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Japanese and Sushi
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Smoking: Outdoors Only
Trendy. High-energy. Authentic. Luxurious. MF Buckhead is the sister restaurant of MF Sushibar in Midtown. Though both are run by brothers Chris and Alex Kinjo, the Buckhead location shines brighter. MF Buckhead offers simple sushi and a variety of fish and meat cooked on a robata grill—the only one in Atlanta. The prices are steep, but the food and atmosphere make it worthwhile.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Trendy, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Signature Dishes
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Maple Drive and Piedmont Road
- Paid Lot and Valet. Two hours of free parking is available in the self-park lot with a validated ticket.