Atlanta, GA 30312
Mon.-Fri.: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sat.-Sun.: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Cuisine: Eclectic, Health, Latin American, Salads, Soups, South American, and Vegetarian
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, and Tea
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Restaurant Style: Deli, Juice Bar, and Snack Shop
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
You just can’t miss the place — literally or figuratively. Myrna, one of cutest shop owners in town, has painted this place up brighter than all the fruits of Latin America. She’s also stocked the kitchen full of them. But the hearty, innovative fruit cups aren’t the only feature on the menu. Try one of the various authentic Latin snacks or order up a unique pressed sandwich on what may just be the best bread outside of Latin America. During the fall, winter and spring, a different kind of soup is served each day. And you can't go wrong with the smoothies.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Online Menu, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating