A Concentrics Restaurants Venue
Atlanta, GA 30306
Mon.-Thu.: 11 a.m-10 p.m.
Fri.: 11 a.m.-Midnight
Sat.: 8 a.m.-11 p.m.
Sun.: 8 a.m-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary, Burgers, Eclectic, French, Health, Sandwiches, and Soups
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dinner, Lunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
- Bar Style: Mature Audience, Neighborhood, and Wine
Holy brunch, Batman! Featured on food network and various other eat-travel shows and books, Murphy’s helps define brunch in Atlanta. Go on Sunday if you love lines. Otherwise the secret is to do stop by for brunch on Saturday, which is when the crowds are thinner. Always ask about the specials here, and never pass up the chicken-pesto-bacon sandwich patty or extra biscuits. Murphy's also has a great wine selection and houses its own wine store. The staff is always happy to help you pick out the perfect bottle of wine for whatever the occasion.
Specials for Murphy's
Date: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:00 AM EDT - Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:59 PM EDT
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bustling, Tourist Spot, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Online Menu, People Watching, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, Takeout/Carryout, and Tourist Spot
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Highland Avenue