Hoyt House Restaurant
Athens, GA 30601
Sun.-Sat. 7 a.m.-11 a.m.
Mon.-Sat. 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary
- Meals Served: Breakfast and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine
As a part of the
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, Moderate, Quiet, and Romantic
- Historic Landmark, Online Menu, Takeout/Carryout, and Tourist Spot
- Worth Noting
- The restaurant was originally a house built in 1829. A picture of the original house hangs in the stairwell.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- North Avenue and East Dougherty Street