Atlanta, GA 30312
Mon.-Fri. 7 a.m- 4 p.m.
Sat/Sun. 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary, Baked Goods, Organic, Sandwiches, Vegan, and Vegetarian
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Sunday Brunch, and Tea
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Restaurant Style: Bakery and Cafe
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
This bakery and cafe has developed a reputation for its outstanding brunch, excellent desserts and top-notch baked goods. Still, that doesn't mean you should overlook the Highland Bakery's breakfast and lunch offerings, which are also well-liked. In fact, the crowd that gathers often at this bakery seems to like everything made there.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bustling, Cozy, Offbeat, and Trendy
- Noise Level
- Catering, On-site Merchandise, Online Catalog, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, Takeout/Carryout, and Village Ownership
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating