Atlanta, GA 30339
Mon.-Fri.: 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Sun.: 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Mon.-Thu.: 5:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat.: 5:30 p.m.-11 p.m.
Sun.: 5:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary and Seafood
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30) . Lunch: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
Tucked away along the Chattahochee River is Canoe, which has a dining room that overlooks the river. Though the restaurant flooded in the fall of 2009, it reopened in November 2009 and is better than ever.
This romantic Vinings restaurant is perfect for impressing a special date or bringing the spark back into a relationship. The cuisine at Canoe is original, with dinner entrees ranging from Australian rack of lamb to slow-roasted Carolina rabbit. A lot of effort and grace is put into the presentation of every plate. Canoe is perhaps best known for it great Sunday brunch. Afterward your meal, take a stroll along the river or just enjoy gazing at the beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Romantic and Upscale
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Early Bird Specials, Online Menu, Scenic View, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Waterfront
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating