Atlanta, GA 30309
Mon. 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Tues.-Sat. 11 a.m.-6 a.m.
Sun. 6:30 p.m.-4 a.m.
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Malaysian, Thai, and Vegetarian
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended for groups of 5 or more.
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine
Chinese Buddha is a super hip way to experience East Asian cuisine in Midtown. Dine amidst antique furnishings, vibrant lanterns, bamboo-lined walls and warm splashes of golds, reds and browns. And after you're done oohing and aahing over the chic sights, check out the menu of Malaysian, Thai, Chinese and vegetarian dishes with classics like Mongolian Beef, Kung Pao Chicken and Siam Basil. Note to veg heads: Chinese Buddha has separate cooking spaces so meat and sans-meat entrees don't mix and mingle.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Romantic, Trendy, and Laid Back Casual
- Takeout/Carryout and Delivery
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- 10th St. and Spring St.
- Free Lot, Paid Lot, and Street Parking Difficult