Londzell's Jazz & Blues Cafe
Roswell, GA 30076
- Hours: Mon. - Sun. 5 p.m. - 2 a.m.
- Cuisine: American
- Meals Served: Dinner and Pre Theater
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Cafe
Looking for a fun, yet relaxing place to experience great food and the best live entertainment in the city? Look no further then Londzell's Jazz and Blues Cafe. The warm, rich hues of mahogany wood surround the place. The menu created by Darryl Shular, boasts seasonally inspired pecan encrusted Georgia mountain trout and grilled marinated chicken served with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh veggies.
The intimacy of the space, the ambiance and attention to detail, plus the one-of-a-kind photos of jazz legends sprinkled throughout the space, create a vibe reminiscent of the New York Jazz scene of old.
Showing 3 of 4 reviews
- Bar Style
- Lounge, Mature Audience, Music, and Piano
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, Cozy, Edgy, High Energy, Noise Level, Romantic, Trendy, Up To Par, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Entertainment, People Watching, and Takeout/Carryout
- Cafe, Dance Floor, and Lounges
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Holcomb Bridge and Scott Rd
- Free Lot