Built in 1928, the Fox Theatre adds a touch of golden-age Hollywood glamour to the city's landscape. The theater is one of the city's most historic and notable venues. Each year, it hosts a variety of touring Broadway shows, as well as concerts and the Atlanta Ballet's annual production of "The Nutcracker." A summer movie series is also part of the offerings at the Fox. The theater's vintage organ, known as Mighty Mo, is well-loved by patrons and sing-a-longs are held before many shows. The Fox is also home to two ballrooms, the Egyptian Ballroom and the Grand Salon, that are a favorite for wedding receptions and other special events.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Family Friendly, Tourist Spot, and Upscale
- Live Music
- Entertainment, Historic Landmark, Live Performances, On-site Merchandise, and Online Catalog
- On-site Store
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards. Purchase tickets at Ticketmaster.com
- Cross Streets
- Peachtree St and Ponce de Leon Ave
- Nearby, Paid Lot, and Street Parking Difficult
- Wheelchair Access
- Yes. Call the theater for more information on special needs accommodations.