Laughing Skull Lounge
Atlanta , GA 30309
- Hours: Two shows Thursday-Sunday
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Burgers, and Sandwiches
- Meals Served: NO FOOD is served inside the comedy lounge, but you can come early or stay late and eat at The Vortex
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Smoking: No
- Bar Style: Pub
- Audience: Adults / 18+
This back room was the longtime home for "Peachtree Battle" and has hosted events ranging from live music and comedy to burlesque shows. Now the 74 seat venue hosts some of the "hippest" comedians in an intimate setting. Unlike The Vortex, The Laughing Skull Lounge does do not sell food during the show, all shows are no-smoking, and the main focus is on showcasing stand-up comedy.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Yes. CASH ONLY inside the comedy lounge - they have an ATM in the hallway outside the comedy lounge.
- Private and VIP Rooms
- 10 VIP tables with two seats each are available in front of the stage, with the rest of the limited seating being general admission.
- Entertainment, Live Performances, People Watching, and Specialty Cocktails
- Payment Methods
- Cash. CASH ONLY
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- 8th Street
- Paid Lot and Street Parking Difficult. Street parking is readily available on several streets around our Midtown Atlanta location. Addtionally, there are two pay to park lots directly accross the street.