Kirkwood Aces Bar & Grille
1992 Hosea Williams Drive
Atlanta, GA 30317
Atlanta, GA 30317
Mon.-Thurs. 3:30 p.m.-1 a.m.
Fri.-Sat. 12:30 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Burgers, Salads, and Sandwiches
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Gastropub
- Smoking: Yes
Kirkwood Aces Bar & Grill is a hip neighborhood watering hole in the heart of historic Kirkwood. The red & black deck of cards inspired décor lives up to the bar’s name with themed wall art and a carved heart, spade, diamond and club bar where they offer up a dozen beers on tap alone, and reasonably priced drinks. Due to its location, smoking is allowed here, which is a bonus to those used to stepping outside to smoke. They have entertainment nights with trivia, games (such as the Pinball Brawl every Tuesday), karaoke and the like and a jukebox that garners rave reviews with a wide variety of music for all. The atmosphere is casual and very comfortable with not only a friendly staff but also a pack of regulars to welcome you in. Good salads, some vegetarian options and small bites can be found here, but it’s the hearty deli sandwiches and big, juicy burgers offered here that are the real luck of the draw. A must try is the hot ham, turkey and grilled shrimp sandwich with melted Swiss and American cheese, sautéed red wine mushrooms and their own spicy Lucky sauce on French bread. Say My-O-My (because that’s what it’s called).
- Bar Style
- 21+. Due to smoking regulations.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Laid Back Casual, and Moderate
- Board Games, Pinball, and Trivia
- Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Between Oakview Rd SE and Kirkwood Rd NE
- Paid Lot and Street