Atlanta, GA 30307
Mon.-Sat. 11 a.m.-2:30 a.m.
Sun.: 11 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary, Bar Food, Organic, and Vegetarian
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Gastropub
Named after the famous Albert — a little tyke who will offer up better conversation than you'll get at most bars — the rustic-meets-modern locale adds a nice accent to a happy hour-type restaurant cluster in Inman Park. The walls are adorned with pictures of famous Alberts, but none of them are as cool as this establishment's namesake. Check in for high-def televisions, great Bloody Marys for brunch or a smothered gourmet hot dog anytime. The menu is filled with a selection of a solid bar food, from nachos and wings to sliders and grilled cheese sandwiches. However, there's also a few vegetarian dishes like the chili and the chipotle-black-bean burger.
Specials for The Albert
Date: Sun May 19, 2013 11:00 AM EDT - Mon May 20, 2013 12:00 AM EDT
Date: Mon May 20, 2013 11:00 AM EDT - Tue May 21, 2013 2:30 AM EDT
Date: Tue May 21, 2013 11:00 AM EDT - Wed May 22, 2013 2:30 AM EDT
Date: Wed May 22, 2013 11:00 AM EDT - Thu May 23, 2013 2:30 AM EDT
Date: Thu May 23, 2013 11:00 AM EDT - Fri May 24, 2013 2:30 AM EDT
Date: Fri May 24, 2013 11:00 AM EDT - Sat May 25, 2013 2:30 AM EDT
Date: Sat May 25, 2013 11:00 AM EDT - Sun May 26, 2013 2:30 AM EDT
- Dress Code
- Anything Goes
- Bar Style
- Neighborhood and Pub
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Cozy, and Offbeat
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Afterhours, Free Admission, Ownership, and Takeout/Carryout
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
- If your name is Albert, that's the theme.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Down the street from Fritti off of Highland Ave..