Duluth, GA 30096
- Hours: Wed.-Sat. 7 p.m.-2:30 a.m.
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Admission Price: Usually $10
- Music Style: Country, Dance, Hip Hop, Pop, and Rock
- Dress Code: Cowboy hats are always welcome. No biker attire, no bandanas, no athletic wear, no sports attire or jerseys, no sleeveless shirts (men), no soiled or torn jeans (holes in from store are fine), no plain white tees or tank tops (men), no offensive tees, all shirts must be tucked in, no caps, no headgear, and no pants worn below the waistline.
- Bar Style: DJ and Dance
The party never stops at Wild Bills’s (well, at least ,until 2:30am). One of the largest dance clubs and concert halls in America is right here in the Atlanta suburb of Duluth. Each night there is something going down at Wild Bill’s. Dance to the latest hip hop, pop, country, rock and dance music on the huge dance floor. The venue is also a concert hall where you can see bands. And don't miss the frequent fight nights that Wild Bill's hosts.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling and High Energy
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Available Private and VIP rooms
- Live Music
- Pool Tables
- Afterhours, Disc Jockey, Entertainment, Ladies Night, Late Night, Lessons Available, Live Performances, Local Artists, Local Bands, and Specialty Cocktails
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards