Tongue & Groove
Atlanta, Ga 30324
Mon. 10 p.m.-3 a.m.
Wed.-Sat. 9 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Admission Price: $10-$20
- Music Style: Dance, Hip Hop, House, Latin, Pop, Salsa, and Top 40
- Dress Code: Clubwear . Dress to impress
- Bar Style: DJ, Dance, and Lounge
- Dance Style: Latin, Modern, and Urban
Tongue & Groove fought tooth and nail to keep their Buckhead home they occupied for so long. Eventually, new development finally pushed them out of their habitat into uncharted territory. Not to worry, they have set up shop in a beautiful new building in Lindbergh City Center and things are getting back to normal, which means the good times have returned. The building may be new, but the vibe remains. Wednesday nights are still Latin night with free salsa lessons. The rest of the week and weekend with have you "groove" all night to differnt genres of music. Tongue & Groove still exudes class, so dress to impress ladies and gents if you want to even get in this top club venue in Atlanta.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Celeb Spotting, Singles, Trendy, and Upscale
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Available, please call ahead
- Dancing, Disc Jockey, People Watching, and Specialty Cocktails
- Dance Floor, Lounges, and Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Piedmont at Lindbergh City Center (MARTA)
- Metered, Paid Lot, Street Parking Difficult, and Valet. Complimentary valet available
- Public Transportation
- Lindbergh MARTA stop