Atlanta , GA 30305
- Hours: Fri.-Sat. 10 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Music Style: House, Latin, and Salsa
- Dress Code: Clubwear . No sneakers, jeans, caps or T-shirts
- Bar Style: DJ and Dance
- Dance Style: Latin
The Sanctuary is Atlanta's longest running Latin dance club. You must be 21 to enter and you need to "dress to impress". They are only open on Friday and Saturday nights with dance lessons on Friday. Saturday is Gay Latin night. The Santuary has a pumpin sound system and large dance floor so you can get your groove on to the best of salsa, merengue, bachata, cumbia and a little house music on top for good measure.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, Gay and Lesbian, and High Energy. Gay Latin night on Saturdays
- Worth Noting
- $10 cover charge includes the dance lesson from 9 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Free Lot and On Site