After 16 years, this Kennesaw spot closed.
Cowboys in Kennesaw has a great combination of live music, dancing and drinks. Located about a half mile north of Barrett Parkway and Cobb Parkway, Cowboys always has something going on. Thursday nights is ladies night, which means all women get in free. Saturday nights is their largest night to party since they feature dancing lessons and a hot DJ to spin the tunes. When a DJ is not present, the music is provided by a live band. Need room to dance? Cowboys has got ya covered with a huge dance floor. If you're not into dancing there is plenty of seating around the dancing area and you don't have to walk far to get a drink. They've got plenty of full-service bars!
- Dance Style
- Country Western, Line Dancing, Slow Dancing, and Stepping
- Adults / 18+
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Singles, and High Energy
- Dancing, Disc Jockey, Happy Hour, Ladies Night, Late Night, Live Performances, and People Watching
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Cobb Parkway and North Roberts
- Free Lot and Valet