The Spot at 502
Atlanta, GA 30306
- Hours: Fri.-Sat. 9 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Salads, and Sandwiches
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
Amsterdam Cafe has finally put the large open space in its back area to good use with The Spot at 502, a new place for gay nightlifers on Amsterdam Walk to drink and be merry. Just opening its (back) doors three months ago, The Spot only has events on weekends. Saturday nights are especially for the goth set. At The Spot, you can enjoy the same offerings that the cafe has including the full kitchen and bar.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Gay and Lesbian and Bar Scene
- Disc Jockey, Dancing, and Specialty Cocktails
- Cafe and Dance Floor
- Payment Methods
- Cash. Major credit cards are accepted at the Amsterdam Cafe bar.
- Cross Streets
- Amsterdam Ave. and Monroe Dr.
- Free parking available in the rear.