What's worth watching, and what might not be, in prime time.
The Buzz From Readers Like You
If you are looking to see and be seen in Atlanta, look no further
Whitney tackles your questions about pop culture.
From civil war battlefields, cemeteries and churches, to the Big Chicken, amusement parks and museums, there are a multitude of attractions available for young and old in historic Marietta. The charming town square, featuring Glover Park…donated to the city in 1852, is now home to antique shops, B&B’s, fine and casual dining restaurants, theaters, concerts, picnics and more. Recently receiving “The All American City Award,” Marietta defines family friendly.
- Red Brick Brewery Tour and Tasting Red Brick Brewing - 2323 Defoor Hills Road - Atlanta
- Automatic Improv
- Sonen Vinyl - 1374 W Peachtree St. - Midtown
- Pink Pompeii Vinyl - 1374 West Peachtree Street - Midtown
- Happy hour at Fox Sports Grill Fox Sports Grill - 261 19th St. - Atlanta
- 4Play at Ten Pin Alley Ten Pin Alley - 261 19th St. - Atlanta
- Michael Feinstein Symphony Hall Atlanta - 1280 Peachtree St - Midtown
popular bars & clubs
0 Editorial Score62 User ScoreNeighborhood: Midtown Category: Fair/Festival
0 Editorial Score33 User ScoreCategory: Dining Event
0 Editorial Score28 User ScoreCategory: Fair/Festival