The Buzz From Readers Like You
If you are looking to see and be seen in Atlanta, look no further
Download the app to find out which TV and movie characters lived near your house.
From civil war battlefields, cemeteries and churches, to the Big Chicken, amusement parks and museums, there are a multitude of attractions available for young and old in historic Marietta. The charming town square, featuring Glover Park…donated to the city in 1852, is now home to antique shops, B&B’s, fine and casual dining restaurants, theaters, concerts, picnics and more. Recently receiving “The All American City Award,” Marietta defines family friendly.
- Republic Social House Tuesday Specials Republic Social House - 437 C Memorial Drive - Atlanta
- Happy hour at Fox Sports Grill Fox Sports Grill - 261 19th St. - Atlanta
- Karaoke at Burkharts Burkhart's - 1492 Piedmont Ave NE #F - Midtown
- Family Feud Tuesdays @ Burkart's Burkhart's - 1492 Piedmont Ave NE #F - Midtown
- Miss Lauren's "Just for Fun" Blackjack 6 Burkhart's - 1492 Piedmont Ave NE #F - Midtown
- Slider Night Ri Ra Irish Pub - 1080 Peachtree St NE - Midtown
- $1 Beer Tuesdays @ Steamhouse Steamhouse Lounge - 1051 W. Peachtree St. - Midtown