What's worth watching, and what might not be, in prime time.
The Buzz From Readers Like You
Mars opens the show like the most dazzlingSoul Trainperformance ever, singing 'Treasure.'
If you are looking to see and be seen in Atlanta, look no further
See the U2 singer talk about his humanitarian efforts in this hourlong chat.
From civil war battlefields, cemeteries and churches, to the Big Chicken, amusement parks and museums, there are a multitude of attractions available for young and old in historic Marietta. The charming town square, featuring Glover Park…donated to the city in 1852, is now home to antique shops, B&B’s, fine and casual dining restaurants, theaters, concerts, picnics and more. Recently receiving “The All American City Award,” Marietta defines family friendly.
- Songwriter's Open Mic Night at Eddie's Attic Eddie's Attic - 515 North McDonough St - Decatur
Money Monday's - May 20 Th
- Happy hour at Fox Sports Grill Fox Sports Grill - 261 19th St. - Atlanta
- TAP Taster's Society Insider Special Tap - 1180 Peachtree St - Midtown
- Martini Mondays at Sutra Lounge Sutra Lounge - 1136 Crescent Ave NE - Midtown
- Karaoke at Burkharts Burkhart's - 1492 Piedmont Ave NE #F - Midtown
- Dance Party @ Burkharts Burkhart's - 1492 Piedmont Ave NE #F - Midtown
0 Editorial Score49 User ScoreNeighborhood: Buckhead Category: American Contemporary, Steaks
0 Editorial Score43 User ScoreNeighborhood: Buckhead Category: Beef, Salads
0 Editorial Score43 User ScoreNeighborhood: Buckhead Category: American, Steaks
popular bars & clubs
0 Editorial Score48 User ScoreCategory: Dining Event
0 Editorial Score52 User ScoreNeighborhood: Buckhead Category: Fair/Festival
0 Editorial Score43 User ScoreCategory: Concert