Eight Mile Style says a Facebook ad lifted music from Eminem's 'Under the Influence.'
The Buzz From Readers Like You
If you are looking to see and be seen in Atlanta, look no further
Master every in-joke with this in-depth mini-site.
From civil war battlefields, cemeteries and churches, to the Big Chicken, amusement parks and museums, there are a multitude of attractions available for young and old in historic Marietta. The charming town square, featuring Glover Park…donated to the city in 1852, is now home to antique shops, B&B’s, fine and casual dining restaurants, theaters, concerts, picnics and more. Recently receiving “The All American City Award,” Marietta defines family friendly.
- Republic Social House Tuesday Specials Republic Social House - 437 C Memorial Drive - Atlanta
- Mike H Vinyl - 1374 West Peachtree Street - Midtown
- Happy hour at Fox Sports Grill Fox Sports Grill - 261 19th St. - Atlanta
- Atlanta Botanical Garden, Same Day, Next Day 1/2 Price Atlanta Botanical Garden - 1345 Piedmont Avenue - Midtown
- Karaoke at Burkharts Burkhart's - 1492 Piedmont Ave NE #F - Midtown
- Family Feud Tuesdays @ Burkart's Burkhart's - 1492 Piedmont Ave NE #F - Midtown
- Miss Lauren's "Just for Fun" Blackjack 6 Burkhart's - 1492 Piedmont Ave NE #F - Midtown
0 Editorial Score49 User ScoreNeighborhood: Buckhead Category: American Contemporary, Steaks
0 Editorial Score43 User ScoreNeighborhood: Buckhead Category: Beef, Salads
0 Editorial Score43 User ScoreNeighborhood: Buckhead Category: American, Steaks
popular bars & clubs
0 Editorial Score48 User ScoreCategory: Dining Event
0 Editorial Score52 User ScoreNeighborhood: Buckhead Category: Fair/Festival
0 Editorial Score43 User ScoreCategory: Concert