What's worth watching, and what might not be, in prime time on Wednesday.
The Buzz From Readers Like You
She's the first female recipient of the Library of Congress songwriting award.
If you are looking to see and be seen in Atlanta, look no further
Fans of 'Adventure Time' may adore this peek at a new Cartoon Network show.
From civil war battlefields, cemeteries and churches, to the Big Chicken, amusement parks and museums, there are a multitude of attractions available for young and old in historic Marietta. The charming town square, featuring Glover Park…donated to the city in 1852, is now home to antique shops, B&B’s, fine and casual dining restaurants, theaters, concerts, picnics and more. Recently receiving “The All American City Award,” Marietta defines family friendly.
- Red Brick Brewery Tour and Tasting Red Brick Brewing - 2323 Defoor Hills Road - Atlanta
- White Winged Dove, Stevie Nicks Tribute The Loft - 1374 Peachtree St NE - Midtown
- Plaid Rabbit Krysta Flick Paths Left Undone Vinyl - 1374 West Peachtree Street - Midtown
- Afton Showcase Vinyl - 1374 West Peachtree Street - Midtown
- Sons Of The Belfry Vinyl - 1374 West Peachtree Street - Midtown
- Yani Vinyl - 1374 West Peachtree Street - Midtown
- Markus Chatman K.I.N.G Newton Dynamic The Reagor Brothers K.I.N.G Vinyl - 1374 West Peachtree Street - Midtown